background

November 19, 2012

It's Fall Y'all

These pics are a compilation from my last few events.  Hopefully it will inspire you for Thanksgiving - just a few more days!!!  I LOVE Thanksgiving - it just might be my favorite holiday.  I'm kind of a food fanatic, so of course, that's at the top of the list, but I also love that it's the beginning of the Christmas season.  It gets me excited about decorating, shopping, baking, listening to Christmas music, eating on Christmas dishes, watching the 25 Days of Christmas....I'm giddy just thinking about it!  You know I'm looking forward to an entire month of Christmas posts ;o)

First, a fall-themed wedding.  Those bright-colored nosegays would be precious nestled in some white pumpkins sitting all in a row down the center of a table!





Below is another fall wedding with a little twist - the Bride wanted to work some pink into the mix.  At first I was worried it would look to spring-like, but thanks to the help of the awe-inspiring Pinterest, I was able to pull it together.  The pew flowers and the centerpieces that matched were the best part, but the pictures turned out fuzzy, so I'm going to spare you the irritation of squinting at blurry pics. Unfortunately, all that leaves us with are some-what springy flowers, but flowers none-the-less.


 
 
 
 
 
 
This next shot is at a church event, but its a very traditional fall themed table.  My favorite part, however, are the turquoise salad plates.  I think they provide a really nice, unexpected contrast to the oranges and browns. (Turquoise and orange are my FAVORITE fall combo!)
 

 
 
 
 
 
Here is another wedding. This one had a really interesting "Nashville" theme, and it was a little ecclectic, but not so much the "shabby-chic" that is so popular right now.  They even gave away Goo-Goo Clusters as favors - wish I could have been there for that!  I really enjoyed working on it, but wish I had pictures of the event in action.  Tablescapes just aren't the same when the candles aren't lit.
 


 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments: